In February, Stampin' Up! posted three projects on their Facebook page and asked everyone to vote on their favorite . The winner? The Dolled Up Birthday Kit created by Chris G. of Ohio! These kits are the perfect answer for the busy stamper! Everything is cut and ready for you to sit down and put it together!
Dolled-Up Birthday Kit $15.95 #133913
* Dolled Up Birthday Photopolymer Stamp (1)
* 8-1/2" x 5-1/2" Crumb Cake Cardstock (6 pieces)
* 2" x 4-1/4" Very Vanilla Cardstock (6 pieces)
* Very Vanilla Medium Envelopes (6)
* Tea Lace Paper Doilies (6)
* Dress Up die-cuts (6)
* Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot (1)
* Vanilla 5/8" Flower Trim (6 pieces)
* Sponge Dauber (1)
*Adhesive not included
To assemble one card, follow these simple instructions:
1. Place the stamp rubber side up and ink with the Soft Suede Classic Stampin’ Spot.
2. Stamp “Happy Birthday” at the bottom of the card front.
3. Ink the Sponge Dauber with Soft Suede ink and gently antique the doily and the edges of the dress form.
4. Adhere the pieces to the card front in this order:
2. Very Vanilla Cardstock
3. Dress form
If you are interested in purchasing this or any other kits click HERE to enter my on-line shopping store!